We want you to be 100% satisfied with our services. To claim a refund send an email to email@example.com. Please read our refund rules below.
- If you sign-up for a Coaching Session we will be in touch to organise a Skype meeting within 72 hours. If you do not respond we will try to contact you two further times. If there is still no response we will wait to hear from you. The coaching session payment will expire after 3 months and we will not give a refund.
- If you want to cancel your session – provided you have not already booked a date or give us at least 5 days notice we will refund your money in full.
- If you give us less than 5 days notice we will refund 75% of the original fee.
- If you give us less than 24 hours notice then unfortunately we do not offer a refund.
- You can change the session date up to three times (giving at least 24 hours notice), but after that we reserve the right to cancel the session and give you a 50% refund.
- If you want to cancel your workshop booking, provided you give us at least 7 days notice we will refund your money in full.
- If you give us less than 7 days notice we will refund 50% of the original fee.
- If you give us less than 48 hours notice then unfortunately we do not offer a refund. However, we can transfer you to a later workshop if one is available.
- We do not offer refunds for e-Books. If you are dissatisfied, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to answer your concerns.